- Cryptographic algorithm — “Magma” block cipher.
- Encryption mode — Gamming mode.
- Latency — 0,044 ms.
- Topology — Point to point.
A cryptographic gateway is used to ensure the information security of an organization and protect its information networks from intrusion by data transmission networks. It is also used for confidentiality of information transmission by open communication channel and for user’s secure access to assets of public network.
Cryptographic gateway Q-Guard QC10000 ensures following:
- Privacy and integrity of IP pack.
- Hiding network topology by bandwidth encapsulation into secure tunnel.
- Authentication of hosts and users.
- Unification of security policy for mobile and internal users.
You can learn more about Crypto-gateway Q-Guard QC10000 specifications from our brochure.